Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Photo Books...HELP!!!

I need a good system for organizing how I do photo books for Hannah Kate. So far, I have:
~made the birth book, but it's not printed yet because I'm waiting for a good deal
~printed 2 copies (1 for me and 1 for Hannah Kate) of a large, beautiful book of Hannah Kate's NICU stay from MyPublisher (the birth book is also made with them, but unless I found an awesome Groupon or something, I wouldn't use them again because of their shipping fees even though I really like the books)
~printed 3 8x8 paperback books of iPhone pictures from April 2011-March 2012 (3 volumes, not 3 copies-it was a buy 1, get 2 free deal from Snapfish-who I am not super crazy about and it really wasn't that great of a deal once I ordered them, but the books look fine-they're phone pictures, so it doesn't matter as much)
~printed a free 8x8 hardcover book from Shutterfly-"Who Loves Hannah Kate" with pictures of people who love her (with their names)
~have a TON of other pictures that are sitting on my computer!!

I need a good system! Do I do one a year (and how on EARTH am I going to fit a whole year into one book?), two a year, what do I do? What do you do? Suggestions appreciated! Remember that I'm a picture-aholic.
I have credit with Picaboo and there's a BOGO deal going on now, so I need to figure out a plan and do it!


Shutterfly is doing a free photo book deal right now. I don't normally like Shutterfly, but I ordered the "Who Loves Hannah Kate" book for free and it was pretty good. In the blog post, click on "free 8x8 photo book."

No comments:

Post a Comment