Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SNOW!

I have tried for four days to get this post on the blog....Blogger was not my friend and did not want me to upload pictures.....finally-here we go!
Last week it snowed and I was out of school. Monday morning when I woke up, I told Wesley, "I bet we could use one of those big boxes for packing clothes to sled down our yard." Wesley informed me that I am pregnant and am not allowed to sled, and besides...that sounded like a "redneck." I just wanted to sled once!
Monday afternoon, our friend Dakota called and invited us to go sledding/tubing on Tuesday. Suddenly, Wesley didn't seem to mind that I am pregnant and wanted to sled! So, Tuesday afternoon we made the trek out to wherever in the world the McCain's land is (an hour from our house) to lots of snow and fun!

This is Wesley's first run down the hill. The snow was very powdery at first until they got it packed down.

He was COLD!

Please note our KNITTED WITH LOVE hats! :) This is the first time Wesley wore the hat I made him last year (and he thinks I am going to knit him socks! Ha!).

Wesley and Brian

Thanks to Brian for taking this great picture of us!

Wesley with his KNITTED WITH LOVE BY HIS AWESOME WIFE hat. :) Can you tell that I am proud he was finally wearing it?!

Wesley and Brian (I think) gave Dakota a push down the hill.


Wesley sledding down the hill to help pull Dakota back up the hill.

Hannah Kate, Rachel, Leah, and Mommy in an inner tube!

Just before we went down the hill the first time.
Before everyone freaks out, I only went twice and Wesley was with me. He would not have let anything happen to the babies or me! Don't worry!
This was my first tubing experience and it was SO FUN!!!

Wesley and Brian decided it would be fun to hook Dakota up to the back of Wesley's car and just pull him to the top of the hill......this soon became more fun than sledding/tubing down the hill.
I did not participate in this! Well, I did ride IN the car, but I don't think that counts.

Wesley, Dakota, and Brian

Tammy and myself-I spent most of the time in the warm truck with Tammy and Austin!

We sure do love the McCains and the snow! We will miss all of them very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment