Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hannah Kate's 1st Birthday-After the Cake :)

U-Dawg aka Uncle Michael had to leave as soon as Hannah Kate ate her cake.
Thanks to Mindy for making sure everything ran smoothly. I would not have been able to enjoy the party without her help!


After I told Michael bye and talked with some other guests, I froze and thought, "Oh no! Where's Hannah Kate?!" I found her in our bedroom with the Coley women :) Papa had told Sarah that Hannah Kate wanted to get down (which she definitely did!), so they snuck her back to play.


Auntie Carol snuck Baby Mollie away from her mommy and daddy and had her all afternoon!
Telling Mrs. Kellee bye!

Playing with gifts from Aunt Bonnie-she taught her to "hold your horsies!"

We were glad Aunt Jan could come too!


Gracie and Maggie helped pass out the favors.



After more socializing and partying, it was time for a nap. I'm so glad Brittany came back with us and got these pictures. I love them.
Bye! Thanks for coming to my party!

No comments:

Post a Comment