Friday, February 10, 2012

Hannah Kate 11 Months Pictures (Finally!)

I know I am ridiculously behind on the blog. I'm sorry! Our internet is limited and we went WAY over in January probably due to uploading Christmas pictures to Facebook. I will try to give some highlights from January soon as well as birthday pictures and summary! For now, here are Hannah Kate's 11 month pictures to go with the 11 month post that I wrote in January.

Here are the Hannah Kate in the White Dress Nana Made Her Pictures :) Sarah was here for the weekend and helped me by catching Hannah Kate every time she tried to dive off of the pretty red couch.
Hannah Kate and Nana





I was trying to capture those long eyelashes!

Daddy's wedding ring (don't worry, Wesley was there to help when she decided a ring might be tasty)
Big girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment