Monday, August 22, 2011

Polishing the Pulpit Part 2

I was pretty nervous about how Hannah Kate would do during the sessions. If you have to take your noisy baby out of a session, you get the cd for free.....I expected to have LOTS of free cds! I was especially thinking this would be the case after we only made it 22 minutes into the 45 minute first session. We got the hang of things though. In the mornings, Wesley would help feed her and go to the 8:30am session, then Hannah Kate and I would go down for the 9:30 session and for the rest of the day. There is a break for lunch and a break around 5 for supper and the sessions usually ended around 9pm. We were pretty exhausted.
Hannah Kate really did great. I had some quiet toys for her and we spent a few sessions standing up on the side or in the back. Wesley took her to several sessions with him, so that was helpful. And "Aunt Mindy" was more than willing to help out too :) I tried to watch to see what other moms did to get ideas for next year. At one point, I remember thinking, "I just wish she would eat food and I would stuff food in her face!" Ha! Maybe next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment