Friday, April 29, 2011

Storms

I'm currently hanging out in the car so I can do "my business" with Hannah Kate sleeping in my lap. We have been without power since Wednesday night at 6:30, but are extremely blessed that our power & about 10 trees in the driveway are all we have suffered from the storms. many in cleveland have lost their homes & loved ones. I am thankful that we were at home in an awesome basement when the storms hit throughout the day & night Wednesday. Wesley's dad thinks it could be a few weeks before power is restored here. thankfully these Skeltons have the fuse box wired so you can hook a generator up to it! Marvin & Pete brought a generator to us yesterday-Marvin said he thought we would need it to help care for Hannah Kate. And we do!!! So we've had the well pump, freezer, fridge & outlets in kitchen working so I can pump & heat her milk. We are blessed! Dean & Wesley have taken the generator to Mark & Jana's to run their freezer for awhile. If we are without power-this is the way to do it!!








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment