Monday, April 25, 2011

Family


Last weekend (Saturday, April 16th), we had the memorial service for our Rachel and Leah. My parents and brother came and stayed Friday night and most of the day Saturday. It was good to get to spend time with them not in the hospital!
Michael got to hold Hannah Kate for the first time. His uncle name is now officially U-Dawg. :) (He and Wesley have tried to convince my mom to go by G-Dawg, but she's not buying it.)

HK hanging out with "Pa." He, Wesley, and Wesley's dad worked cattle all day Friday. They were pretty worn out.

This precious lady is Mrs. Shelly. She is the school nurse at the school where I taught. Wesley and I didn't want to take Hannah Kate to the service and expose her to lots of people/germs. We were also very nervous about leaving her with someone other than a nurse! Mrs. Shelly drove all the way from JC just to keep HK for a few hours. We were so thankful for her!!!


Cousin Sarah was here along with my Aunt Carol and Cousin Celia.

Ma Coley's Easter card to HK said, "I wish I could hold you everyday." So sweet.

Papa and HK. She was awake and I told him she needed to sleep. He told me, "I said just do this," and closed his eyes. :)

Mindy and Gracie came to stay for the weekend as well. We have missed them! They stayed from Saturday until Monday-they went back with us so we could take another vehicle and HK didn't have to ride in the truck. Kristy also went with us so she could ride back with HK and myself.

We are blessed with wonderful family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment