Monday, April 25, 2011

Squishy Baby Pictures

I was afraid that Hannah Kate would outgrow her super sleepy stage before I could get to Rebecca to take pictures. So, I took some very quickly one evening.....these were taken in about 10 minutes in the bathroom of all places (it has the best light!) right before I left for worship services. I think they turned out pretty well considering it was my first time to take "squishy baby pictures."
These were taken on April 10th-she was two months old and we had been home for 6 days.


I don't know if she can look anymore like her daddy than she does in the picture below!




Our friend Katherine (her husband is Wesley's good friend from school) made this headband for HK. I am not crazy about headbands, but I LOVE this one!




I think this is my favorite. :) I can't believe how much our sweet girl has grown!


No comments:

Post a Comment