Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW Much Fun! (Made much better by Knitted With Love Hats!)


Sunday night, we got about 8 inches of snow!
WWesley says this is what I get for saying Cleveland never gets snow......so you are WELCOME, Clevelanders! Mark, Jana, and Maggie came to play in the snow yesterday afternoon.
Maggie had an absolute blast playing in the snow. She said her favorite part was throwing snowballs-which she did with lots of squeals and screams! There was definitely a warning each time she threw a snowball!
For some reason, they wouldn't let me on the innertube.....can't figure out why?! :) Kidding!!!

This is my car all covered in snow.Mark and Maggie pulled Wesley on the innertube. Maggie was not the least bit interested in riding on the tube, just on the 4-wheeler.

Wesley said this was his favorite picture taking moment because he didn't have to smile!

The girls!

This was one of my favorite pictures!






It would never have been as much fun without the knitted with love hat. :)

I think she had fun!




Throwing snowballs!

A much better picture-he's my husband-not a masked man!
"Hannah Kate, are you warm in there?!" (I can't believe she actually touched my belly-finally! I think maybe it was covered up enough by the coat it didn't look so huge!)

No comments:

Post a Comment