Monday, January 17, 2011

Maternity Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you tell by the number of !!!!! in the title that I am excited? :) We got our entire gallery from the fabulous Rebecca Marr last week (that's a link to our blog post on her blog if you want to tell her how much you love the pictures!). I was so super pumped! I was looking through the gallery and would show Wesley my favorites, "Oh, this is a good one!" and he said, "Are you going to say that for every one?" Well, I guess I had a bunch of favorites. I am ready to print them and have a house to hang them in! Here are my very favorites. I am extremely thankful to Rebecca for taking these for us, working us into her schedule, and being so awesome! After the hospital visit last week, I was even more thankful we had already done these!









This one below I LOVE. I am SO glad I took knitting and had that as part of our session. I have definitely been doing a lot of that!



Love, love, love, love this one below.

And this is still my favorite :)


You know how I bought 4 balloons that day since things weren't going so well? I brought the extra home for Maggie to play with and it was still floating last week! If you need long-lasting helium balloons-go to Ingles! They were 99 cents each and lasted over 2 weeks. :)

1 comment:

  1. Now you know how I feel when I look at the pictures you make for us!!!! HEHEHEHEHE! I've already told you this, but I love the pictures, especially the one with the pink balloons!

    ReplyDelete