Monday, June 11, 2012

Sweet Baby

I had another appointment on Friday, June 1st.  My doctor had scheduled me for an ultrasound because she is so good to me. :)  Kristy stayed with Hannah Kate since Wesley was working.  I went in for the ultrasound and the lady said, "I was trying to figure out why we are doing an ultrasound today, and then I saw your file." Um, yeah. :)  She was really nice and scanned for quite awhile and said that everything looked perfect (as far as we can tell at 11w2d) and that there was for sure just one baby.  The baby has caught up on measurement and measured right at 11w2d.  The heart rate was 173 (I think).  I never remember the babies' heart rates being that high last time.  She said some people will say that means girl, but she doesn't buy it.  We shall see.
I had switched my appointment time and my doctor was full, so I saw a midwife. She was really nice too. 
My next appointment is June 28.  I am hoping to get in with a sweet friend in town who can do an ultrasound for us that same week. I'll be 15 weeks, so it's pretty early to be able to tell what we are having, but we can certainly try!

No comments:

Post a Comment