Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Family....Our Life.....

We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful to Brittany for coming to document our family. Our house still isn't unpacked and Hannah Kate doesn't have furniture, but she's getting too big and we needed our life documented! Brittany and Leah came last week and hung out for a little bit. I LOVE the images she captured. Thanks so much, Brittany! We love you!

Reading Hannah Kate's.....okay, maybe it's mine....favorite book.
One thing in particular that I wanted documented was me rocking her. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture.
HK loves for Wesley to hold her like this. It's weird, she doesn't care much for me to do it.
Tummy time is no fun, but she will push herself completely up on us. Whatever works!

I spend a part of every morning washing bottles, parts, etc. so we definitely had to document some real life! :)
Wesley found an app that has animal sounds-HK loves it!
I wonder how many times a day I kiss her??? :)

Worn out!





No comments:

Post a Comment