Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy 4th, Maggie!

Maggie singing Creepy Caterpillar to Hannah Kate



It's hard to believe our niece Maggie just turned 4! It seems like just the other day I was telling her to stay in her mama's belly until Wesley and I were able to come back for her birth and she obeyed! She loved her "Nise" even then! Ha! She's a great big cousin to Hannah Kate-she even argued with Jana one day that she is Hannah Kate's sister-and she really is going to be a big sister in a few months! She came and stayed with Hannah Kate and me for a couple of hours Tuesday. She was more than willing to entertain Hannah Kate by reading her books, singing songs, "watching" her so she didn't escape from her bouncy seat--"Nise, if she tries to unbuckle those, I'll just tell her no!" and change diapers, "I'll come with you cause if it's a wet one, I can change it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment