Thursday, March 3, 2011

One Month Old! Pictures!


I finally took my big camera to take pictures of Hannah Kate.
I can't wait until her feeding tube is gone (for many reasons, but also because we need good pictures of her sweet face!)
February 26, 2011
This is the morning that they were holding her feeds....she was hungry and sticking everything in her mouth!


I am SO glad Wesley got a picture of this. She is always pulling at the tape/tube. The other day, I walked in and her hand was taped to her face where she had tried to pull the tape off. I wish I had gotten a picture of that!

HK loves to sleep with her hands over her head....even if she has an IV.

This is Nurse Lindsay. She loves to find matching clothes and blankets to dress the babies in!

She was doing something that made Wesley laugh.

These were taken on February 28, 2011.
Kangaroo Care with our sweet girl.


My parents came to visit.

Wesley's Aunt Sandra crocheted these for her.

The following pictures were taken on Hannah Kate's one month birthday!
March 2, 2011
More pictures with Wesley's wedding ring




Attempt at a self portrait



Nurse Scarlett took this picture



Wesley holding her while she makes the "Daddy Face."

1 comment:

  1. Yay! After taking beautiful pictures of all our kids for so long, I loved seeing your beautiful pictures of your beautiful girl (and your beautiful husband...Wesley looks GREAT in a gown :) Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete