Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kangaroo Care

Kangaroo Care (click that link to read more about it) is when we get to hold Hannah Kate skin-to-skin. This is great for her growth and development as well as being the best feeling ever for us! :) At first, we were only able to get her out for small amounts of time once a day. Wesley and I usually took turns holding her (usually with me arguing....I mean, discussing....with him that he should hold her too!). He knows how much I love to hold her and usually insists that I hold her first before he does (his argument: Only momma kangaroos have a pouch!....if you know Wesley, you aren't surprised by this). You can click on the label "Kangaroo Care" below to see other pictures of us doing Kangaroo Care. Some of these pictures may be already on here, but I scrolled through and didn't see many on the blog, so here you go.






My aunt Carol came to visit yesterday since she had a meeting in Nashville and took this picture for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment