Wednesday, June 8, 2011

VBS/Early Intervention

(Monday night)


HK has enjoyed vbs so far this week! By enjoyed I mean she's slept through it well! She can't go to the nursery or the nursery class for quite awhile longer due to kid germs so we are staying in the adult class. If/when I have to take her out, we go the opposite direction of the nursery to either our buddy Kyle's office or to a desk right beside the auditorium. That's my first pick because there are minimal distractions & I can still hear the lesson. So far HK has done well & stayed for all of the first two nights' lessons!

(Tuesday night)







We just finished HK's weekly early intervention time-the lady comes to us each week. HK was actually awake this time & we played & played. Mrs. Diana keeps talking about how great HK is doing! You'd never know she was a 28 weeker! I'll try to take pictures when she's here sometime. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment