Friday, June 3, 2011

4 months

Well.....my idea to post a weekly summary didn't work so well huh?! Here's the past two weeks :)
It's hard to believe she's already four months old!

A sleepy girl gets ready for a bath.





We went to JC 2 weeks ago to pack up my classroom. HK ate in the back of the van :)





After spending the morning in my classroom with myself, Mindy, & 3 teacher friends, HK went to stay with Wesley. He said this is what "chatty women" do to her. She never moved when he changed her diaper.





When I got back to Mindy's after packing, she was still snoozing!





I keep telling Wesley he needs to be more proactive about taking pics of HK with her momma! He keeps saying, "that's what you say...."







Do you notice a sleeping trend?






Cabinets in our house!!!!





She is awake more these days, I promise. :) she's started fighting sleep which is not fun. She's also gotten into a habit where she has to hold something or is waving her hands like crazy when she can't calm down or is past her sleepy point. If I hold her hands & her paci in her mouth, she will do a deep sigh & then relax.






See her awake face! Thanks, Brandi, for the onesie!!







A paci is soooo helpful when it's pointed down.







4 month check up with Dr. T! & shots :( she doesn't have to go back for a whole month! He went on & on about how great she's doing! Early intervention has also been coming to the house & will do so every week. She went on & on about how she never expected a 28 weeker to look as great as HK!





She had her first visit to worship/Bible study this week! More pics coming!






Cousin Sarah came to visit on her way (sort of) back to UT.






HK had her first picnic.....well she attended her first picnic!









Yes......typed alllllllll on my phone because I spilled water on my MacBook. :( :( :( I have camera pics to share when I have a working computer!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment