Friday, March 7, 2014

NICU Visit-3 Years Later!

We spent the night with Celia & were so glad Carol, Sarah, & Casey came to eat supper & cheesecake with us! Hannah Kate wanted to see where we slept when she was in the NICU AND which blanket we used. 









Wesley found Hannah Kate like this after she finally fell asleep.

Hannah Kate woke up Wednesday morning & said, "I need to see my doggy & kitty cat-Charlie & Snowball!" I reminded her that the kitty was Tanner & she insisted his name is Snowball.  


Soooooo excited to eat breakfast with Michelle & Amy who took care of all of our girls the night they were born & throughout our NICU stay!! Hannah Kate was excited to eat "polka dot pancakes"-pancakes with m&ms on top.
(I managed to not cry when we walked in & gave them big hugs!)




We loaded up the stroller with all of the donations & carried the kids in
108 receiving blankets, 27 gently used, 6 swaddle blankets, 14 bigger/fleece blankets, 9 knitted or crocheted blankets, 4 lovies & 7 crocheted for Mommy's scent, 2 hats, 20 crochet & knit hats



 

I have better pictures on my camera, but we got to see Allison, Carol, & the ladies from the maternal fetal clinic while we were there. In the hall, we also saw one of the OBs who took care of us & helped deliver our girls.
Hannah Kate loved all of the fun kid decor in the hospital & said, "I just love this hospital!!"






On the way from VCH to Murfreesboro


We were thrilled to eat lunch with sweet Chris & Melissa!  






Chris & Melissa brought Hannah Kate a flower!! She was SO excited! "Mommy I have to enjoy this flower before it dies!"
At the restaurant, I told her I was thankful we got to see Chris & Melissa & she said, "No, Mommy, I am thankful for Mr. Chris & Mrs. Melissa. You're thankful for me!"



After an hour & a half & talking 90 words a minute the entire time, she finally fell asleep!!




 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment