Thursday, August 22, 2013

PTP 2013

In just 15 hours, we will be at the first session of Polishing the Pulpit 2013. We have longed for that day since last year as soon as PTP ended. Today I was so excited I was almost shaking & then I thought about how we feel on Thursday around noon-already wishing for next year to be here! We have planned, prepared, packed & prayed about this upcoming week. Today I was a tad stressed. I know it was the devil trying to discourage me from enjoying what is the BEST week of the year. I've already started my "next year PTP reminders" list -- #1: make "stuff" for the kids earlier than the week before #2: pack earlier.... But for now, I will sleep for a few hours, get up, start getting the last minute things together, & say "after we eat lunch we will leave" about 1000 times to Hannah Kate, then hit the road!!








No comments:

Post a Comment