Saturday, July 6, 2013

Building a Better Marriage

Lately, I've realized how hard Satan is working to tear down our marriages & how blessed we can be by putting forth some effort to have a marriage the way God intended. Here is a great opportunity for us to read a book that will help us build stronger marriages. Chris & Melissa Clevenger are having an online book club this month with the book I Promise. There is a reading assignment for each week. Chris & Melissa both blog about the assignment & then invite others to comment on their post for the discussion. The book was less than $10 on Amazon. I've read the first two chapters and it's great. I hope you will join in as well! I'm on my phone so I can't make pretty links, but here are the links you need! 
Melissa's blog:
Chris's blog: 
I Promise on Amazon.com

Let me know if you join in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment