Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Skelton Family by Brittany

This is Hannah Kate's "spinning" look. She loves to spin around & she always cuts her eyes like this. It's hilarious.
Brittany came and did a photo session for us a couple of weeks ago.  I was frustrated because when she and Leah arrived, Hannah Kate went bonkers! She was acting crazzzzzzy wild.  Thankfully, Brittany is an awesome photographer & these are my favorite pictures yet!


Singing "Someday"








I've already decided we are getting a canvas of this one!




This is one of my absolute favorites ever. I can hear her belly laugh just looking at this picture.

I am SO BLESSED!





Hannah Kate loves "Yeah" (Leah) & she was so excited to sit in her "wap."


and FINALLY I have a picture of this baby's AWESOME eyelashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment