Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Am I cut out for this?!

Well, I have decided to attempt cloth diapers. We really need to save money &, even with coupons, we are spending a ton on diapers each month. On a total whim last Friday, I asked my Facebook friends about cloth diapers. There are over 70 comments now. If you ever need to know about something, just ask Facebook! I learned that there are approximately 746,592 types of diapers. Not really-but it feels like it! There's a cloth diaper channel on YouTube (& one lady who had a very informative video should have considered wearing more proper attire)!
We set a budget of $100 to start-which apparently isn't really that much to start with. I bought one used & five new online & am anxiously awaiting their arrival. I researched so much that I dreamed about all o&v the options & colors. It can be quite confusing!! For now, we are just starting with Micaiah during the day.
Hopefully this goes well, but if not I can sell our used diapers online (who knew)!

1 comment:

  1. i liked them except for the "bulk" part. They all seemed huge except for the gdiaper which I sometimes use at home. I have a friend who LOVES cloth but swears you must use regular diapers at night. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete