Wednesday, February 6, 2013

1-12-13

 Wesley was at work one Saturday and I started feeling really bad for not taking more pictures of our kids recently (probably not compared to others, but still....).  I realized I hadn't taken cute bath pictures of Hannah Kate in the big tub like I had been meaning to for well over a year.  She's approaching the age where she's outgrowing bath time pictures.....so they're really cute and will be in her photo book but not on the internet :)  She loves to look at "Han Tate" in the mirror when she gets out of the tub, so I was sure to take some then too.

 This is my life, "Mommy key you! Key you Mommy!" (Carry you=she wants you to carry her)
See the tears?

 This was the day before Micaiah got sick.  When he came home from the hospital, I saw these pictures and his cheeks looked so fat her compared to how he was after he'd been sick. Thankfully, he's plumped back up now. :)





I LOVE this picture Wesley took when he got home.

 Nana & Papa stopped by on Saturday evening.



This cracks me up because Wesley likes to bounce the ball off of Hannah Kate's head too.  She thinks it's hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment