Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Survived

Well we made it through the day with no more sick messes to clean up. Nana came & got Hannah Kate so I could rest this morning because I started feeling sick (I think because I was so tired). Someone asked about how much sleep I'd been getting & my response was that this is worse than "newborn baby at home" tired! I got two naps today so I'm back to regular tired. :)
Nana also saved the day by bringing supper. I don't know what we'd do without her lately!
Micaiah is doing okay. He's sounding more congested-I'm guessing because I don't have the good hospital suction here.
He's still eating okay so that's good.
Tomorrow he has a doctor appointment (originally his two month well baby visit!) & we have to go back to the hospital because I left all of the breastmilk I pumped while we were there (oops!). I'd been pumping to help keep up my supply since he was eating so much less & had to have feeds held for awhile the first night.
Thank you so much to our church family for all of your prayers and to everyone for your checking on us!

Hannah Kate seems to be better from the supposed RSV as well. She put this bucket on her head then said, "too big...so cute! So pwetty!"










No comments:

Post a Comment