Sunday, January 20, 2013

Micaiah Update

We moved to a regular room around 9p last night. Last night I felt like he was really on an upswing-temp going down, nursing 20 minutes at a time, etc. I don't remember if I'd posted this, but he lasted an hour & a half yesterday afternoon with no oxygen help. Here are today's updates so far. I'm ready to go home. Wesley is bringing Hannah Kate to see us now.

7a
Micaiah had a rougher night last night with several bad coughing fits that wore him out. He hasn't eaten as well the last two times. Unless he makes some big improvements early I don't see us going home today. :(

11:45a
He lasted an hour with no o2 help but he had a giant coughing fit in the midst of it all. He got back to sleep & started dropping to high 80s. 92 is the limit so he's back on. She said we can try again later today but he may need another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment