Thursday, October 18, 2012

Doctor Appointment

I had to take the three hour glucose test today. I am praying hard that I passed.  I looked back on the blog and saw that on the one hour last time I was 144 with a cut off of 140.  This time for the one hour I was 144 with a cut off of 135.   They don't make it easy on you! Last time I took the three hour test, they did a blood draw the first time and finger pricks the three times after that.  This time, they drew four tubes of blood. Not cool. I feel like a human pincushion!  I prayed that I wouldn't get sick or pass out (both almost happened last time) and I didn't.  I also felt bad but not as bad at the end as I did last time, so I don't know if that's good or not!  I should know tomorrow or Monday if I passed or failed.  In the meantime, I am going to enjoy food.  :)
After my last appointment, they said my iron level was low so I am taking an iron supplement. So far, I cannot tell any difference in my energy level.  :/
Here are ultrasound pictures from yesterday.  Beginning next week, I have to go every week for an ultrasound, non-stress test, and appointment with my doctor. 

10.17.12
31 weeks
Micaiah weighs around 4 pounds 1 ounce and is in the 61 percentile for weight.  My belly still measured behind schedule, but she isn't worried since he is growing well.



No comments:

Post a Comment