Tuesday, September 18, 2012

September Fun

Here are some highlights from September (so far)
Coloring with Daddy
 We discovered that Hannah Kate loves to clean.....especially to dust!

 Then, on vacuuming day, I went to switch it to a different outlet and came back to find her vacuuming.  :) This is a big step since she used to be scared of the vacuum.
 She also likes to "hep" me put on make-up.  She uses every piece of make-up as a brush and now she has started holding the object up to me and doing what I had just done with it.
 Ready for Bible class and worship in her tractor dress and new hair bow (that Mommy made!)!
 We went to her (and my) first Polo match (of course, she had to wear her Polo dress!).

 Waving to the horses


 More dusting (apparently, it's a chore that should be done when only wearing your diaper!)
 I cleaned all the windows in the house and Hannah Kate carried the Windex for me.  What a great helper!
 She has learned to say "mess"-and uses it appropriately.  Wesley normally comments on how she's a mess before he cleans her up after supper, so now she will look at herself and say "mess" before we clean her up.  Spaghetti night is particularly messy. :)
 September Imagination Library Book
 She has learned to put her legs on the fenders like Wesley does when he runs her through the house.  So, now she will get on with her legs up and say, "GIN!" when she wants to ride.

I posted this the other night, but it's SO funny!





1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Glad to see Cohen isn't the only one who is too busy for clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete