Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cowhand Helper

9.13.12
I had a good farmhand helper today!  Except for when she tried to steer the four-wheeler, change gears, or climb off by herself! BUT, she did yell "GO GO GO" as we drove and said quietly "easy easy easy" to the cows when we were in the pasture with them.  She's learning!

This is Jeans-she will be 13 years old in December (if she lives that long). I bottle fed her as a calf because her mom was really old and didn't make it after she calved.  She's my favorite cow.  My dad had sold her to someone when I was in college.  We talked the guy into throwing her in for free on a package deal of other cows that we bought from him because he was going to get rid of her since she was old.  She's lived happily in Cleveland for several years.


Apparently since this is how she rides the four wheeler when Daddy pushes her, she thinks it's how you ride a real four wheeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment