Friday, August 31, 2012

PTP Phone Pictures aka Picture Overload!

 Um, I can't even caption all of these, but here are the PTP pictures from my phone. Yep, it's all of them. I didn't even attempt to narrow it down!







 Kyle & Kellee were both teaching on Sunday morning, so I had Karlee duty! :)
 
 I LOVE this picture of Hannah Kate "reading" her Bible during the last Sunday night session.  It's blurry, but that's okay!

 Bible Marking with Kathy Pollard-awesomeness
 Outdoor Youth Singing=Awesome
(Jason & Mindy borrowed Mollie for a little while)

 Mindy likes to borrow babies!

 James slept in his stroller everyday. If only Hannah Kate would do that!


 HK learned to say "strolllllllllller" at PTP.  I wonder why?

 Old Union "kids"

 Playing with Rebekah (our Crieve Hall friend from Nashville when we were in the NICU)

 Double stroller! Edy got really cute pictures of this on her camera that I'll share later.





 Ice cream for lunch on Friday-HK has the best parents!
 Asleep within 5 minutes!
 Stopped at Sweetwater Valley Farm on the way home. Yay Ag & Co-op!

No comments:

Post a Comment