Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving

I am pretty sure I say this every time I post pictures, but I've been trying to post these for a week. Fun times with slow internet! We had a WONDERFUL and BLESSED Thanksgiving! I can easily say this was our best Thanksgiving ever. :) Hannah Kate is an incredible blessing and was a lot of fun on Thanksgiving (when she wasn't fighting sleep!). We have a LOT to be thankful for, especially this year! Hannah Kate started recognizing the camera the weekend before Thanksgiving and had perfectly mastered the skill of smiling as soon as a camera was raised just in time to show off for the family Thanksgiving Day. :) It was pretty hilarious. I am pretty sure she had over 100 pictures taken of her and she smiled big for every one. So fun! She had a very short morning nap after a messed up night of sleep since we got to my parents late the night before. It took her a little while to warm up when we arrived at my aunt Carol's, but once she did, she was ready to go!
We spent Thanksgiving Day with my family and had to come home that night since Wesley worked the next day. We did Thanksgiving with Wesley's family on Saturday (those pictures coming soon).

Uncle Bob, Cousin Chad, and Aunt Bonnie

Cousin Chad
Pa
Celia, Sarah, and Mommy
U-Dawg (Uncle Michael) held her and she fell asleep (thankfully!)

Uh oh, I just realized I put a picture on here of her with just Celia and didn't include one of just Sarah.....I'll have to make up for that in a later post! When I took this picture, Sarah was videoing how Hannah Kate would flash a huge smile as soon as I raised up the camera--I'll post that video next :)
Auntie Carol and Ma Coley
Ma Coley wasn't feeling so great but she and Hannah Kate were happy to see each other!
Granna

Daddy, Hannah Kate, and Mommy (Wesley was pretty pumped about his pumpkin pi(e) shirt)

Four Generations (Hannah Kate is in her pjs because we were about to leave for home)

No comments:

Post a Comment