Monday, December 12, 2011

End of November

Fun times from the end of November........
Hannah Kate thinks it's hilarious for Wesley to hang her upside down.Eagles Thanksgiving Dinner

Sunday morning breakfast in bed
I changed her diaper one afternoon and turned to wash my hands.......she had flipped over and was almost nose to the screen....I scooted her back and took her picture :)
After Thanksgiving, I set up Hannah Kate's "everpink" Christmas tree in her room. In kindergarten, we did evergreen trees the week after Thanksgiving. My kiddos last year thought it was so funny that I wanted Hannah Kate to have an "everpink" tree. My mom found this one for her. Super cute!
She was pretty amazed when I turned on her lights.
I was sorting clothes in a tub literally one foot away from Hannah Kate. I heard a whoosh sound and saw this. Of course, I took a picture before I picked it up (like a good mother)!
Playing with Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment