Monday, November 21, 2011

Family Pictures 2

Here is the first set of pictures from when Brittany came to hang out with us.
We went to check cows first. Hannah Kate and I had been enjoying doing that every day and with Wesley on his off days. This is our first Hereford calf of the year and Hannah Kate's first Hereford baby calf to see! Wesley followed this calf all around the pasture trying to catch it!





I gave Brittany Hannah Kate's owl hat to hold so we could have some pictures without it. Brittany grabbed her pockets a few minutes later with a panicked look-it had fallen out. Somewhere in the pasture! That hat took several hours to make, but thankfully she found it-it was wet.......we are hoping a cow just tried to nibble it!

Petting my favorite cow, Jeans.

I sat her on this log and was holding her hand-she didn't need me and she looks so proud of herself!Giving Mommy "kisses"



No comments:

Post a Comment