Saturday, September 11, 2010

Uncle Michael

I had to tell Michael our big news over the phone. Sad times since this is my new favorite hobby (seeing people's expressions!)......I told him I was sad that I didn't get to see his face, so he texted me this picture. I think he's a bit excited. Wesley said he thought Michael was more excited than anyone else!
In other news, Kellee told me she watched a show on TLC called "Make Room for Multiples." So, I set the DVR to record it and watched an episode Thursday night. Big mistake (thanks a lot, Kellee!). I was already feeling sick and I felt worse and worse the longer I watched-and I fast forwarded through the C-Section part! As soon as it was over, I stopped the recording of this program! I will stay in this "happiness denial of all scary things" phase for as long as I can!
I have an appointment with my fertility doctor on Wednesday. Hopefully, we will see more pictures of two healthy babies! Martha is convinced there is a third, so hopefully this will also put that to rest! That's more kids than I have arms! Of course, we will thankfully take whatever God has in plan for us!

1 comment:

  1. You and Kristy are so much alike in that respect! Ha, ha! Prayers for your doctor's visit!
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete