Saturday, August 8, 2015

Micaiah Update


Here's Micaiah's Update:

Common Micaiah sayings:
  • Thankyoufoodiscuse (Thank you for my food, may I be excused?)
  • Du-dozer (bulldozers, etc....it's going to be a sad day when he stops calling them this!)
  • Johnny tractor
  • It's delicious!
  • After I ....., then I'll.....
  • But I might wike it (like)
  • You could hide! Then I'll count!
  • I want to wove on you (He would want to sit in my lap facing me & lay his head on my chest--sweetest thing ever!)
  • S'race (Sarah Grace)
  • I just a boy! (If we would say he was silly or a cowboy or anything like that)
  • It's too scary! (LOTS of things: the dark, loud noises....)
  • So I just did it (If we ask him why he did something)
  • A-B-A-S that says Ma-Caiah!
  • A-B-SUS that says Ma-Caiah!
  • Don't hush me! 
  • Don't say, "We'll see! Say YES!"
Some things Micaiah does not love: loud noises, going to sleep (ever since we got rid of his paci a month or so ago), obeying...., being "hushed," if we say "we'll see."

Some things Micaiah LOVES: cheese & crackers, milk (he drinks it all day long), playing outside, working outside with Daddy or Papa, playing with Sarah Grace, singing Trust & Obey or Standing on the Promises, reading books, Thomas the Train, riding the tractor, riding "my new tractor" (he's had it for several months but still calls it this), going to Bible class, singing songs even when he's playing, coloring, "writing," riding on the Ranger, checking cows, feeding the chickens, catching chickens, swinging on the swing set, going to Nana & Papa's house, playing with the big boys at church (Eli, Cody, & Ryder), jumping, jumping off of the steps at the church building.  

He likes to eat crackers, cheese, applesauce, anything in a pouch, bread, Papa's cinnamon rolls every Sunday, mac & cheese, biscuits, Cracker Barrel.  He is pretty much fully potty trained for during the day. He really likes to potty outside!  YIKES!

He is a VERY active & wild, at times, little boy.  We are blessed to be his parents!  

Easter


This jacket & bow tie was Wesley's, made by Nana



Mother's Day

This suit was Wesley's, made by Nana


No comments:

Post a Comment