Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankful Day 18

I am thankful for the opportunity to give. Look at my little helper! 
I was tearing up as I filled these NICU care bags with your donations. I distinctly remember being at VCH with Hannah Kate & Nurse Scarlett brought me a little gift that someone had donated for a NICU mom. It was something small, but I was so touched that someone would think of us. I wish we could be there to see the families' faces when they receive their gifts, but I know they will love them. I am praying that hearts will be touched & brought closer to God through this service. Thank you to everyone who has helped in any way with Micaiah's birthday project! 
Galatians 6:9-10 ESV
"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment