Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.

When I grow up, I want to be just like Mrs. Corrine! She loved the Lord, was always smiling, & loved to tell me about how Wesley told her they were going to name his new baby brother "George." :)
I'm so glad that Hannah Kate got to meet Mrs. "C'rine" and love her too.

Psalm 116:15 "Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints."
 
June 2011-Hannah Kate's first time to meet Mrs. Corrine

September 27, 2011-Hannah Kate's first Pampered Chef party

January 29, 2013-Every time we went to visit Mrs. Corrine after she was sick, she would say, "I wish I could be at East Side. I feel like I haven't been there in years!"


March 25, 2013-We made a very spur of the moment trip to see Mrs. Corrine. I was SO glad we did. Hannah Kate even prayed, "Tank ou (for) Mrs C'rine" while we were there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment